Forums are back in action! ×

Hi.  My name is Spyderkl, and I quit my New Year's resolution after 2 weeks. 

I could blame seasonal depression - except that (not including this weekend) the weather's been amazing.  Warm - like 60s and 70s warm - and bright sunshine.

For some reason, though, my depression has been kicking in hard.  Which makes it tough to get out of the house, and eat properly. 

This past time, I wanted to change lots of things: my exercise habits, my dietary habits, and my lifestyle habits.  All at the same time.  Not working, and it makes it so much easier for me to quit.  This time, I'm starting with the exercise first. 

The "exercise first" thing is a promise I made to my Ob/Gyn after my checkup last week.  So far, I did a dynamic warm-up and a beginner's bodyweight workout.  Just one round, but once I was able to breathe again I felt a bit better.  I'm feeling a lot better this morning. 

So. Exercise first - and I think I'm going to join the 6 week challenge again - then more changes later.  Also finishing school, as I've got one more semester to go.

It's early o'clock.  Do you know where your towel is?

My Battle Log

My First Challenge!

@Spyderkl