Forums are back in action! ×

I actually respawned last Tuesday, but...

I actually respawned last Tuesday, but I have been wandering around trying to find my base ever since then. I just didn't realize what I was doing until I got the respawn email today. From Steve. Then I was like, whoa. There's the base - I see it! *running toward base, waving*

So anyway, last Tuesday my good dear friend said that she needed to cut down on social media time to force herself to deal with her real life. And I was like, hell yes, let's do this. I have got sucked into a bunch of worthwhile groups and discussions on facebook. They are great - I love my reading groups especially. But I don't have time for everything, something has got to give. And I realized that the next day was the beginning of Lent! I am a terrible heathen but damn I will use Lent to help me frame a resolution. So 40 days of saying goodbye of all my fun chatty fb groups. Ba-bye!

It is not hard because real life is awesome. Just a matter of changing habits - I deleted fb app from my phone but kept pages app so I can manage my small business page. Will log in on pc two or three times a week to manage groups and events but always with a list of things to do - not to pass the time. I just have not got time for that!

Ok respawn complete, rebel basecamp found, now off to sign up for a mission to keep me moving :)

Thanks, Steve!

Call me Poldy, I'm just walking around, getting things done... long day today.