Forums are back in action! ×

Vitamin Supplements?

Multivatims are good, although as long-string-of-numbers-for-name correctly pointed out you can get by with intelligent food choices.

I take vitaminc C as it helps with muscle soreness, and magensium and zinc to help me sleep, but thats it and even those are not completely necesary.

Be happy with the idea that your are a lab rat, caged and hairless, covered in tumourus growths, and experiment with your own reactions to various supplements you are interested in. Google some things you feel could be helped (digestion, fatigue, soreness etc etc) and find out what vits/minerals help those things.

Are you eating while your reading this?

I eat healthy, and take fish oil.

Alive is probably the best multivitamin I've found on the market, I take it when I remember, but that's about it.

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

Magnesium and zinc to help you sleep? interesting...

I've got a friend who takes vitamin c because be says it helps with fat loss, any legs on that theory?

I used to take multivitamins when I was younger but kinda just stopped, looks like they seem to be the most recommended so far though...

I've got a friend who takes vitamin c because be says it helps with fat loss, any legs on that theory?

The best supplements for fat loss are a good diet and lots of sleep.

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

I take a multivitamin (eating healthy is a better idea, but I take it to cover deficiencies and whatnot), fish oil (because I don't eat fish regularly and need more omega 3's) and occasionally vitamin D3 (because my sun exposure is limited, but it's advised you get your levels tested before you start taking it).

The best supplements for fat loss are a good diet and lots of sleep.

My problem is that I've never been a heavy sleeper, even in my college boozer days. I can lay down @ 1 and still be up by 5-6ish. I don't like sleep-aids & yet I feel rested. Go figure........but my diet is getting better. That might help!