Forums are back in action! ×

two new goals in life

Guest Snake McClain

Guest Snake McClain

1. Assuming i get into and complete Pro Wrestling training (which i will) I want to be a pro wrestler around the world not so much in the united states. Ex pat style.

2. I want to be as much like Bear Grylls as humanly possible.

Any advice?

I model myself around attributes of others that I admire. Role models have their place. Personally I like to spend time thinking about what I want and try to set my goals around that. As awesome as Bear Grylls is, whoever he is, it is unlikely that he and you share all the same values. How about being the best you that you can be? Why is the idea of Bear Grylls better than the idea of the best you?

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

I'd recommend getting hold of a copy of his autobiography, "Mud, Sweat and Tears", then decide if you want to do what he's done in order to get where he is.

It's super-inspiring, but also seriously freaky. I'm sure his isn't the only way to do it ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

<something profound>

... ... ... ... uhhhh ... ... ... ...

</profoundness>

Guest Snake McClain

Start drinking your own urine? :P

Perfect!

http://cheezburger.com/Builder/RenderPreview/684ad409-05f5-40fe-b056-1b5b646250e1

Joking aside, those are cool goals. The best advice I can give is to do it 100% and don't let any setbacks get in your way.

Hannibal the surprise of this photo had me on the ground.

In general I just mean I want to be like Bear Grylles as a survivalist mentality and ability. I don't want to actually be that guy.

Guest Snake McClain

hmm, the first book I found on Amazon is this one

http://www.amazon.com/Mud-Sweat-Tears-Self-Discovery-ebook/dp/B0054ZKYQQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1320631174&sr=1-1

Haven't read the excerpt yet but it looks cool too....

thanks oog. I'm checking it out now.

Eh? Where'd my picture go? I can't seem to see it anymore.

But I knew what you meant, I just couldn't help making a "drink my own piss" joke. I haven't seen his show, but I've heard about it and he does seem pretty badass.

Yeah it was awesome and totaly had me hurting. lol He is pretty badass! Like if you could learn just half of what he knows you'd be unstoppable.