Forums are back in action! ×

Deus Ex Corax reporting in.

Greetings, this is Deus Ex Corax - 33 year old male, minister, and Marriage and Family Therapist in training.

My current goals are three-fold, but complementary. I'm seeking to strengthen myself physically, mentally, and spiritually through this rebellion, and improvements in all three will be necessary in order for me to level up. Current goals for level 1:

Physical goals:

#1: Obtain the Beach Runners medal by completing three marathons in one year, with an additional goal of finishing one of those races without any walking.

#2: Increase upper body strength in preparation for parkour.

#3: Reduce weight and increase flexibility to prevent injury and prepare for parkour and wingsuit training.

Mental Goals:

#1: Study and excel in understanding of MFT concepts and practice

#2: Complete ADHD cognitive training program

#3: Develop studio skills enough to re-sing and upload Dash's Echoing Sky and create an ending theme for Past Sins, then upload both to Youtube.

Spiritual Goals:

#1: Set and stick to a daily communion with God, including bible reading and prayer

#2: Provide aid, resources, and companionship to those who ask or need, be they friends, strangers, or enemies.

#3: Bring the word of God to those who are receptive to it.

My selected wingman is my brother: Calismenreth.

Current theme song is Not A Clever Pony's:

Thank you Steve for setting up this website and providing a wealth of useful information. I'm glad to see such an extensive community of people willing to support and encourage, and get each other's backs. *Wing salutes*

Cool man. Glad to see you on here. There are a number of runners on here. Also, regarding your upper body goals, you may wanna check out the Acrobatic and Calisthenics Squad and/or Traceurs under the groups section in your profile, as these two groups seem to fit well with your upper body goals. Good luck with all of your goals. :)