Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, I'm Tsalagia

I have 100+ pounds to lose...that is my main goal. After I've lost 100 pounds, I will reassess and decide how much more there is to go.

My first goal in this challenge is to eat a healthy lunch every day. Healthy is defined as mostly veggies, a lean protein and a measured amount of carb.

My second is to walk at least 7000 steps daily as measured by my fitbit.

My third is to drink 64 ozs of water daily.

My motivation is my health. I'm winded after walking short distances, I don't take the stairs and since a physical assault I experienced in September, I just don't feel motivated as much to move due to pain. The pain is being managed by a chiropractor and I'm finally ready to start making headway in my health again.

• Like 1

Level 0 Lycan Adventurer

Current challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/61637-tsalagia-beginsfor-real-this-time/"

"Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." Samuel Beckett

Welcome welcome :) One of my goals is also to get those pesky water oz in my diet- I don't understand why it's so difficult to get a proper amount of water but it is! I try to drink a full 28 oz glass every few hours to keep me on track, but even then I tend to forget!

I'm sorry about your situation with the assault and the pain you're experiencing :( But I'm glad you're feeling well enough to move forward and start on your NF path :D 

This place is full of supportive and happy people with tons of knowledge- reach out if you need any help or support :) :) 

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

Until water became easier to drink, I seriously approached it like exercise...chug it first thing in the morning to get it out of the way. After about a week of getting it down, I noticed I was thirsty for it and it got easier. If I drink juice, soda or anything else though I fall right off the wagon again.

• Like 1

Level 0 Lycan Adventurer

Current challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/61637-tsalagia-beginsfor-real-this-time/"

"Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." Samuel Beckett