Forums are back in action! ×

"My goal is to inspire people to get fit, teach them how to do it and give them hope.

http://www.fit2fat2fit.com/

I'm a bit torn on this actually. While I think it might add some insight to the personal trainer, the personal trainer also has the benefit of knowing his potential. For those that have struggled with weight especially for a large portion of their lives they can't fall back on their known potential because they probably don't know what their potential is. This guy knows his potential. He's been ripped. He's been buff. He's been the envy at the gym. He has the pictures to prove it and I'm sure he knows he can be that person again.

At the same time, in areas of my life that I need help in I always appreciate getting help from someone who has been there, even if it's only at a fraction of what my reality is.

i posted a yahoo article on this guy a few weeks back and a pretty interesting discussion followed. i tend to agree with you in that it'll be an easier road back to fit for him than for someone who's never been fit before. but it also will likely give him a new perspective when consulting with clients in the future. thank you for the link - i look forward to following his journey.