Forums are back in action! ×

Purge Your Effing Sins and Be Forgiven Thread - For When We All Slip Up

So in the spirit of grossing everyone out while expiating our daily stumbles, I thought I would log my straying in the cleansing light of public flagellation. I'll start and probably keep going by myself, but what the heck...

Post halloween, it seems like everyone is dumping their extra candy in the break room. Yesterday I saw candy body parts, teeth, ears, nose, eyes, etc. Today there were chocolate macaroons, almond snickers, almond joys, etc..

I grabbed a chocolate macaroon and promply shoved it whole in my mouth. Immediately after it went in, I had second thoughts and walked briskly to my office where I spit it out into the wastebasket. I didn't swallow it, sweep it with my finger and purge it, so technically I claim relief from deeper psychological problems (I hope).

A win? ...more like a sad moment.

I feel like there should be a button that allows you to fling rotten vegetables at me as the offender in the middle of the town square. Is this nerdy or am I in the realm of having to seek professional help?

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

I always read stuff about "not feeling guilty when you screw up" because it supposedly promotes more screwing up... however I think it is nice to be able to say to someone: "I'm totally addicted to sugar" and not have them roll their eyes.

Even my boyfriend just nods his head. I try to explain to him that going off sugar is more difficult than when I quit smoking, but he has no clue how hard that was either.

Maybe a little more guilt or public acknowledgement would hold a person accountable?

Not going to lie... I had ice cream on my lunch break. ;_;