Forums are back in action! ×

Hi!.

I am Fae and I have never been any good at doing introductions, so here goes.

I am 27 years of age and living in Melbourne, Australia.

I love food and the couch. That pretty much sums me up. The couch is my best friend. It lets me sit on it all day long and never complains when I get doughnut crumbs on it.

I am a gamer of sorts. By sorts, I mean I play a horrible collection of games and immerse myself into them as often and for as long as I possibly can in one sitting. World of Warcraft, Runescape, Minecraft and Hearthstone are my favourites. 

I don't really know what I am doing here other that the fact that I like RPG's and I want to lose weight. I have always been lazy and overweight since primary school and I am finding it rather difficult to break that kind of lifestyle.

I have a few quests as opposed to the one. I have divided them into Main and Sub quests. They all lead to a lighter, better-looking-in-a-bikini me though. I want to have these completed by my wedding day which is February 29th 2016.

Main Quest
Lose 55kg

Sub Quests
Complete a pull-up/chin-up (I have just enough upper body strength to raise doughnuts into my mouth)

Use a barbell (barbells intimidate yet intrigue me, I have come close to one once by accident when I left the comfort of my home, yet was too afraid to approach it)

Wear my (Australian) size 16 jeans which still have the tag on them (I bought these when I was 14, then proceeded to grow horizontally as opposed to vertically like normal people do when going through puberty)

Do a split (very similar to barbells...intriguing yet intimidating for me)

5000 kettlebell swings (KETTLEBELLS YAAAAY!!!)

Life Quest

Save 1 month worth of wages (I am horrible at leaving money just sitting there and am constantly living pay-cheque to pay-cheque so this is a biggie for me)

On a lighter note, I like oranges, glitter and pretty colours. Or anything pretty really. Like flamingos...that have waded into a pool of glitter. This kind of flamingo routinely eats rainbows for all it's daily meals. As everyone probably already knows...(and if you don't, prepare yourself for some legendary information) eating rainbows makes you fart. The flamingo's digestive system however processes the rainbows differently to everyone else's digestive system and causes the flamingo to fart puffs of sparkling rainbow clouds which smell like bubblegum.

Catching this flamingo will make you win the game that is life.

I am not sure what that last paragraph was for. I tend to go off on weird tangents sometimes.

I think I should stop.

TL;DR? ... HELLO! I am fat and on an adventure to catch a flamingo.

Faedey, level 0 Dwarf

STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

5000 Kettlebell Swings - Start 06/March/2015

0%
0%

Lose 55kg - Start 06/March/2015

0%
0%

Save 1 month worth of wages - Start 06/March/2015

0%
0%

How weird that we have the same upper body strength!  I have never been able to do a push-up or pull-up in my whole entire life, but I am great at inserting Oreo's (and, after my trip to England, Tim Tam's!) into my mouth!  I like your goals--clear and well stated!