Forums are back in action! ×

Time to crush this and level up

Hi. I have been lurking around NF for a couple months now and have finally taken the leap to join. This is super scary for me (even on the internet) because I don't put myself out there. I am pretty shy (at first anyway :playful:) but my life is a mess and I am ready to crush what's holding me back and level up.

I am 32, married and have two awesome kids. I am not overweight but I am not in shape and pretty unhealthy with my eating habits. The past couple months my stress level was sent over the top and I have been breaking out in hives everyday due to anxiety, stress, and poor food choices. I AM DONE! I am tired of being itchy, anxious and lazy. So here I am :pirate:

I know this is going to be a challenge because I have a tendency to go all in for about a week and then I get lazy and make excuses. I really need accountability and I hope I can find that here. I love all the articles I have read so far and they have blown my mind and made me look at fitness in a whole new light. I have done the starve myself to be skinny thing and I am so over that. I felt horrible and always regained what I lost. My fitness goal is to lose fat/ gain muscle. Just be super strong so I can kick some butt and do awesome pole tricks. :playful: Also just saw what Parkour was about and that looks super fun to try.

Excited for the first time in my life to eat healthy. Not going all Paleo but am incorporating a lot of it into my new diet I have laid out.

My personal goal is to finally accept me for me and not care what others think. So that in return I can take care of and love others the way I should.

I love me some sci-fi, pokemon, books of all kinds (mostly sci-fi and fantasy though ;) etc. I think I am actually a bigger nerd than my husband now, lol. Since when we met I was like " I will never watch Star Trek" hahaha now one my many favorite shows. :redface: Never say never.

Now let's get weird and crush this thing called life.

My personal goal is to finally accept me for me and not care what others think. So that in return I can take care of and love others the way I should.

I was just talking to my girlfriend about this exactly. I told her, whenever she's feeling down on herself or wondering what other people think, she just needs to ask herself, "WWKWT?". What would Kanye West think? Kanye is in love with himself and thinks he's wonderful. Most of us could do to think a little more like Kanye from time to time.

Welcome to NF, Thorn! Here's to crushing life!

5'11'' Male

SW: 251 | CW: 199 | GW: 175

Battle Log: Grifball's Freelancer Training

"I WILL EAT YOUR UNHAPPINESS." - Michael J. Caboose