Forums are back in action! ×

Every Day is a New Day

Guest Xo alias oX

Guest Xo alias oX

Hello All,

A few weeks ago I tried tackling the 6 Week Challenge as a way to kickoff my commitment towards leveling up my life with Nerd Fitness. Completely motivated and excited for the New Year, I started off pretty well with my objectives and missions. I even believed that keeping my self in check and staying on track would be easy this attempt at living a better a life. I wasn't going to be those people that would let themselves get sidetracked a few days, which then would turn into weeks, then months, and so on..... but that's pretty much exactly what happened.

I failed my first 6 Week Challenge. I let time slip away. Although I didn't make steps back, making no steps forwards is just as bad. I haven't been a part of the Rebellion for long, but I feel as though I've let you guys down.

But this isn't the end of the game.

Today, and every day that I wake up, is a new day. Just as the Lord's mercies and compassions are new every morning (Lamentations 3:22-23), so is the chance to start again with Him in all the endeavors He guides me towards. Today is a chance to learn from my past experiences and to continue on this path towards a leveled up life.

This time around, I'll be starting small. Going for those 10-minute+ walks every morning, drinking 8 cups of water every day, and start exercising with the Beginner Bodyweight Workout for a couple of weeks sounds like a good start to me. We'll see how things go from there. I'll be posting back on for the 6 Week Challenge hopefully soon and get back to Assassin training soon.

I'd like to end just with a thank you for all my fellow Rebels out there, both the struggling Level 1 Newbies to the Level 50 Grandmasters, for just coming together on the message boards and being here. Although this is my first time posting on a online forum, and I don't know anyone here, I hope to encourage you all as well on your individual journeys and quests. 

Until next time.

--- END TRANSMISSION ---