Forums are back in action! ×

"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get back up." - Vince Lombardi

As a gamer, I understand the blessing that is being able to continue and pick up where you left off. I'm glad that when it comes to the working out and fighting for my previously set goals, I have that possibility to continue as well.

So what happened? I don't really know. I know that most recently I just haven't been working out at all. I let school and my laziness (mostly the latter) get in the way. But the past is the past, and now I'm back and ready to try again.

My gameplan right now is mostly to take it one step at a time. I know I'm going to do the suggested routine by Dakao in that beginner parkour article starting tomorrow. However, because I can't do a pull-up I will do 3 sets of 8 reps of bent over dumbell rows as suggested in Steve's article, then I'll do the 2 sets of 10 reps of push-ups, leglifts and squats.

That's the plan as of right now. Things may change, but I'll take it as it goes.

• Like 1