Forums are back in action! ×

New name, Respawn

I was on here years ago, but don't remember my user name, or even what email I was using, so let's just have a respawn. I'm looking to lose the winter weight that creeped on me by lifting, yoga, and walking the hounds. I know I need to clean up my diet, and that's always the hardest thing for me to do. I'll be spending the time until the next challenge thinking about what race/guild I'm going to be, and what my goals will be. 

You don't have to wait for a challenge to set your personal overall goals!

Yes. Yes! The horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the deep one last time! Let this be the hour when we draw swords together. Fell deeds awake. Now for wrath! Now for ruin! And a red dawn! FORTH EORLINGAS!!

Xstal....I'm not in the best position to give advice but I'll do it anyhow, keep in mind its just my opinion.

Go ahead on over to here and just start up your stuff. I know you said you were a member so Im not sure how much of this you know. After you set it all up and start trying it you'll at least be able to revisit the goals you gave yourself and make any changes if you need before the 6 week kicks off fresh. If you already are working out/eating good on a regular basis thats one thing, but if you're just taking this time to plan thats an excuse.