Forums are back in action! ×

Continue? 10...9...8...

So I started off the year with an epic loss of 26 pounds...

After the 5th week of the 6 week challenge, I pretty much stopped trying to lose weight. Don't get me wrong, I haven't completely relapsed and I am impressed to see that I have made a few lasting habits, such as eating fruit for lunch, rather than things such as sandwiches, chocolate chip brioche rolls and pizza, for example.

I've somehow managed to miraculously more or less maintain the weight loss, however I have decided that it's time to stop being lazy and get back on track.

So now that I've gotten my 'death' out the way, this is how I am going to respawn:

• I am going to give up bread, I've done it before, I can do it again - I don't think this will be too hard for me to accomplish.
  • I am also going to give up chocolate, sweets fizzy drinks, etc. This will be hard, but there's no doing it gradually, I either jump in head first, or it won't happen (in this case).
  • Do some form of excercise for at least an hour every day, whether it be a walk outside or lifting weights in the gym.
  • No pasta either...
  • I'm going to try and limit the amount of processed foods I eat, and try and achieve a diet close to paleo.
  • I also want to pick up one or two new hobbies. I know that my college has a small-ish rock climbing wall in the gym which you can use on set nights (though it is rather expensive imho), and I would like to start doing it regularly. Any other suggestions are welcome! :)
  • I am going to attempt to go to bed earlier, starting by trying to get myself to bed at 11pm (funnily enough, I'm typing this at quarter to midnight :redface: ). I am always tired, so this is definately a step in the right direction..

I think that those are enough goals for tonight...I am going to try and stick to the above for the next 5 weeks, since that was my limit before. I will then review my goals/progress at that point!

I am looking for someone who can give me a bit of tough love when I want to sabotage my progress..If you're up for that please send me a pm :)

Have a good night everyone! :)

[] Tezra [] Half-Giant [] Adventurer []

[] Str 0 [] Dex 0 [] Sta 0 [] Con 0 [] Wis 0 [] Cha 0 []

Harder Better Faster Stonger