Forums are back in action! ×

This time, I mean it!

I've been 'trying' to lose weight for years now. I've never really reached out to other people before. My usual 'M.O.' has been-- go all in, work out like a demon and eat like a saint. Then eventually, I would just kind of forget that I was trying to lose weight. Maybe allow myself a cheat day-- then all of a sudden it's two weeks or more since I've been to the gym.

I really want to enlist in the Air Force, so I have a great reason to lose it.

I would like to lose about 60 pounds-- if I could lose about 10 pounds a month; that would be boss. How I am going to approach my goal-

a) No more pizza. I have to acknowledge that pizza is more powerful than I am, and I'm too much of an addict to have a reasonable amount.

B) Daily activities. Gym time at least three times a week, but a good daily walk at the very least.

c) No more fizzy drinks. This one is more of a gradual fade out, once I'm out of Diet Coke-- I'm done. I'm totally okay with black coffee and water.

d) Moar paleo! I'm thinking I'm going to start with one paleo day a week. Then, eventually bringing it up to two days, then three, etc.