Forums are back in action! ×

Paleo: not noticing any difference.

Guest Snake McClain

Since you mentioned WWE guys being big I want to remind you of the huge steroids scandal that has been going on since the 90's with them and how some say they aren't getting better, just better at hiding it.

I think what you're saying is you don't want to "be big" you want to "look big". Two suggestions: make sure your weight lifting is in the 8-12 rep range so that you're designed to swell your muscles, not get efficient ones (you bring a lot of water mass with it that way, too, with the swelling) and research creatine. I haven't researched it myself to condone or condemn, but I have heard it is REALLY effective at building raw muscle weight. And you'll also want to do the opposite of traditional wrestling. You'll want to eat lots of salt and bloat up for a competition instead of dehydrating yourself for weigh-in. I wouldn't recommend either for general health, but most professional sports are defined around sacrificing fitness/health for performance/rules.

One day at a time. No excuses. Battle Log | Current Challenge - Bleep All the Things

I wouldn't recommend either for general health, but most professional sports are defined around sacrificing fitness/health for performance/rules.

So sad and true... once again money supercedes health...

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

Guest Snake McClain

here. this is pretty much the look i'm going for. not huge at all. apparently this guy is only about 190. which is where i'm at now so i don't want to be all huge. just slimmed down. i guess it's a matter of time if i stick serious to this diet.

post-3263-13567243197276_thumb.jpg