Forums are back in action! ×

Been away awhile

I've been away for a good while. When I say that I don't only mean the forums but with my fitness goals. I have pratically stopped running and almost stopped lifting. I can see huge difference in my body and in my mood already. I've been eating way to much junk food as well. I don't want to be a quitter! I am going to pull all of it back together. My gym membership ended this month and I can't really afford it at the time, so instead of making excuses I went out and bought some freeweights. I've been sticking to a 4 days a week workout schedule with them. Next, I want to start running again on a regular basis.

I'm tired of making excuses for my laziness again.

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

welcome back! 2 steps forward, 1 step back still means you're moving forward!

Thanks ebm! It feels like it's going to be harder this time but of course it will be worth it.

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!