Forums are back in action! ×

The journey to becoming wonderwoman

Hi everyone,

Just read through some forum posts and the website and decided to join the rebellion!

Something about me, I'm a 22 year old student from the Netherlands (Europe). Since we use meters, centimeters and kilograms over here, I don't know my weight and height any other way. I'm 1.56m and went from 99.9 kg to 80 kg in the past 2 years, purely by adjusting my diet. I have celiac's diseade so need to stick to gluten-free products only and am basically here to get support and advice on exercise. I'm a sucker for drinks that are full of sugar.

Ultimately I want to get rid of the excess weight and reach a healthy BMI (don't mind if it's more, as long as it's muscles and not fat haha) which means that my weight should be between 61 kg and 49 kg.

I'm kinda lost where to start on the forum, and a quick search told me that I should introduce myself here, so here I am.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes that might be in this post, I'm not a native english speaker/writer, so I hope all is understandable.