Forums are back in action! ×

What the hell.....why not?

10:13 pm on a tuesday night. Surfing the web, reading NF instead of doing the work project that is already behind. Might as well join the rebellion, right? What the hell.....

Work is overwhelming (bad morale and 60+ hrs per week), relationship is strained (in a rut), body is screwed up (low energy, poor sleep, etc.). Figuring the easiest thing to do is work on the body so I am stronger mentally and physically to be able to work on the relationship and office.

6'1", 235 lb male. Not a lost cause, but lots of room to improve. I know what's good food when I see it, just lacking the motivation to make sure I put in the time to make sure that is what I eat.

Looking forward to joining the Rebellion: getting healthy, hitting the beach next summer, and making a good show of it on the slopes this winter.

welcome to the forum! a great place to start i've found is to track what you eat. even better if you can track when you eat and how you feel mood-wise throughout the day. i'm similiar in that i know what i should eat...but just don't always do it. tracking has helped me to pinpoint my strengths (i love veggies and fruits) and figure out my downfalls (i don't eat enough protein and i eat too many sweets). but i think it's a good idea to start with your body...if you can get a better handle on the things you have the most control over, you'll find it easier to work on the things that you have less control of.

good luck and look forward to seeing you around!