Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone, stumbled onto this page through some facebook post which linked here to there and everywhere. I've been at the whole weight loss thing for three years now. I'm 5'7", 185 pounds, down from 260. Originally done via conventional wisdom, which became P90X which became Paleo, which has become Crossfit + Paleo. I'm a member of Crossfit DuPage in Lombard, IL. More details to come since I'm traveling right now, but you seem like a great bunch.

Tom

~~ If something I said has two meanings and one of those pisses you off, I meant the other one ~~

Wow, huge progress! I'm originally an Ohio boy myself, so I understand how hard paleo can be coming from a deep-fried meat and potato upbringing.

(also, having lived in Milwaukee and Chicago, I REALLY respect you put "Chicago burbs"... I always loved the conversation when my Oaklawn or Northie friends would ask someone claiming to be from Chicago "what part" and having the response be something like "La Grange" or "Aurora" and the lecture that would ensue!

One day at a time. No excuses. Battle Log | Current Challenge - Bleep All the Things

hey just saw this and had to say hi! I'm from Naperville, so Chi-town burbs represent! welcome to the forums, and congrats on your awesome progress ;)

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.