Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings, I hail from a future somewhat similar to your own...

As a young, British, ex-Metropolitan police officer, whose father happens to be an albino - I see no greater candidate other than myself for the honour of introducing Malphas. Diversity is a trait I have persistently strived for, and not only is this apparent through my general being, but also through the various colour variations of my hair, which if carefully observed is a mix between, ‘chestnut’, ‘sandy brown’ and a hint of ‘hazelnut’.

An obvious quality of mine is my ability to communicate with extraterrestrial life, which as we all know are the sprinkles that constitute the sugary layer of deliciousness that we find on top of Krispee Kreme donuts.

As I’m using this platform for extraterrestrial equality, let me conclude by interjecting the following phrase passed down to me by a close friend of mine, R-T-3-4-C-V, an android I personally built from tissue paper, he said the following, “Malphas is well hard (not in that way), so don’t mess with him.â€

Ladies and gentlemen, though there is some truth to the statement written above, the only truth worth mentioning is my desire to push myself and become a far better version that what I currently see in the mirror. I am proud of everything I've achieved at 21 and would like to strive further alongside you all.

Together we can be glorious - together we can become the sugary layer of deliciousness found on top of Krispee Kreme donuts.