Forums are back in action! ×

Rebel Army Links (resource list)

After reading titsworth's post in the introductions page I got a bright idea that there should be a list of links of the other websites that everyone uses to find workouts, workout, or diet information. On my end of things I would like to just set up this thread for workout links/websites. If it's successful maybe we can include others. (I am sorry if someone already created a thread like this in advance).

For me I adore:

http://www.americanparkour.com/train/workout-of-the-day

which is the American Parkour Association workout of the day. It has body weight workouts that incorporate plyometrics (pylo?) and build strength and agility. What does everyone else like? Why?

For me:

Food

www.marksdailyapple.com - all written by Mark Sisson, Primal Blueprint author. Loads of good stuff.

www.robbwolf.com - writer of Paleo Solution, good team of writers

Exercise

www.stronglifts.com - I think most people would admit the stronglifts concept is one of the most accesible routes into "proper" weightlifting you can find.

www.bullshido.net - My go-to site when I heard about some "new awesome martial art" - great no-nonsense martial arts discussion site

www.sherdog.net - More bullshit than the above, but also a lot of pro/semi pro fighters (they know a LOT about training/diet)

Will think of more later no doubt...

Whatever you are, be a good one.