Forums are back in action! ×

Starting over again

Hi! I'm new. I found nerd fitness a little over a week ago because I was searching for ways to begin exercising and to loose weight. So far I love it. It breaks it down simple and starts out easy and then builds and alternatives.

I'm 33 years old, single with 2 daughters. I don't have many friends. I don't get out much. My goals are to loose weight and increase endurance and stamina so I can enjoy playing with my kids. I want to be healthy and happy with my body.

I would also like to make friends because let's face it...being single and hardly no one to talk makes me depressed. So Im happy that I made this choice to join and I'm still learning my way around. I'd love to get some advice or ideas on nerd fitness. [emoji39]

• Like 1

Welcome :) You'll find lots of people here getting back into fitness after a long while, are you in the current challenge? 

Also, what kind of goals are you looking at? (Lose 20 lbs, run 3 miles without stopping, be able to pick up both kids and run around with added weight with ease)

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

Welcome :) You'll find lots of people here getting back into fitness after a long while, are you in the current challenge?

Also, what kind of goals are you looking at? (Lose 20 lbs, run 3 miles without stopping, be able to pick up both kids and run around with added weight with ease)

I haven't joined a challenge yet. I'm new to using forums and I am still getting to know my way around.

My goal is to loose 80 lbs and strength train so I can play with the kids without tiring out so easily. And feel good about how I look in my clothes.

• Like 1

Hi buddy!

Welcome to the awesome world of NF :D I am also starting over now - again ;D Much respect for taking care of your two daughters on your own and trying to be more healthy for them, you rock! :) Wishing you much success with your plans!

Thank you magnhild! Good luck on your journey as well! I know you will accomplish many things.