Forums are back in action! ×

A newbie signs up for the Rebellion

Hi everyone, I'm new to the Rebellion! I'm a 27 year old nerd and I'm looking to make great changes in my life. I'm married and I just had a baby (via c-section) at the end of January. I want to get my butt in gear so that I can actually play with my child for longer than 10 minutes without getting too out of breath to do anything. 

First of all, a little bit about my goals. My main goal long-term is to lose all of my excess weight, which there is a lot of. I'm 5'1 and I currently weigh 206 pounds (down from my all-time high of 245 - and that was before my pregnancy!). However, I'm nursing my baby right now, so I don't plan to prioritize pure weight loss like I may have done otherwise. Instead, right now I plan to focus on eating right, drinking more water, and exercising. I enjoy lifting weights, so yesterday I starting doing the Stronglifts program at home with my husband. I also plan to do some light cardio on the non-lifting days. 

And now for a bit more about me. I love most things nerdy, like video games, anime, books, etc. I like RPGs, adventure, horror (even though I get too scared to play very long!), and some MMORPGs. I love Game of Thrones, though I've only read the first two books so far. I've seen all of the show though! I'm going to start reading the third book soon, as I got it as a Christmas gift and it's currently just sitting on my bookshelf. I enjoy Asian music and TV. Also, I really have fun studying foreign languages. 

Well I don't want this to get too long, so I'll wrap it up now. I hope that we see each other around on our quests! :)

Level 0 Hobbit Recruit 

STR 0 ~ DEX 0 ~ STA 0 ~ CON 0 ~ WIS 0 ~ CHA 0

Introduction | Challenge: #1

SSSSS Group

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu