Forums are back in action! ×

Hello, is there anyone out there?

To introduce myself, I chose the name Dolljirl to let everyone understand where I'm coming from. Collecting dolls is one of my hobbies and let's people know I'm a "girly girl" and I like it. However, the jirl portion comes from a quote from Aeryn Sun of Farscape fame. I admire her immensely and want to be more "kick butt and forget taking names" like her.

The confusion part comes from not getting what's going on. I found a thread to help you determine character stats, but I am tech challenged and only found out race (hobbit) and level(0). I went to the threads on level 1 challenges and I am bewildered. I guess I need someone to post a li k and say "start with this one".

Also have questions about guilds. I am interested in what I read in the Druid thread, but my spirituality/philisophy comes from the Western Magical Tradition/North Western European Reconstructionism ideas rather than Eastern Tradition,so I don't know if I would fit in there.

So thanks ahead of time for all advice and guidancem

Ditto Slates above.  Starting w/ the Recruits is required.  It gives you a chance to get acquainted w/ the site before jumping into a team.  I wouldn't worry about the stats when first starting out, unless you have a big desire to.  Not everyone even tracks their stats.  For me it's just not something I want to spend my time on, for others its highly motivated.  Can't speak for the Druids but I highly doubt it matters where belief origins are from.  Even if you aren't in the Druid teams, you can stop by and ask questions.  All the teams have some general question type threads to post in and you can ask questions directly to the member posts as well.

Current Challenge 

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
Diet is 80% of losing weight, exercise is 80% of motivation.

The only thing I am 100% sure of is my ability to be wrong.