Forums are back in action! ×

The Importance of First Impressions

Happy Sunday! For those of you past GMT, I hope your Mondays start off well.

I'm Mourgause/Meghann and I am a reformed warcraft addict  :hopelessness: I miss being nerdy, and I am so so so happy these forums exist. I'm assuming a lot of us speak the same language (l33t?) and that's particularly helpful when starting something new like this. 

I'm a straight up Human bordering on Amazonian, training for strength and flexibility. I farm for gold as a customer facing desk jockey, whose favorite after-work activity is curling up in bed with a Netflix marathon and forum surfing. (This obviously needs to change, as no one burns calories stressing over customer surveys.) My previous history with exercise includes 30 min elliptical 2xWeek, one PiYo class, and four years of Marching Band with a trombone (10+ years ago...). Like I said, this obviously needs to change, starting with my first six week challenge

While my healthy lifestyle experience is pretty dismal, I can more than make up for it with money knowledge. For anyone with financial-centric Life Quests, I adore making budgets and can answer any questions about (US) banking systems and financial planning. Let me use the skills I already have! I look forward to helping :)

I'm happy to be aboard, and can't wait to level up

• Like 2

Level 2 Amazon Rebel

STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON  | WIS 0 | CHA 0

The January Reset

Hello, former Warcraft addict!  (I actually just cancelled my subscription for the jillionth time yesterday... it hurt... but I'm just not playing as much as I used to.  I'm sure I'll go back sometime. ;) )

Your challenge goals sound great - I started with the BBW and it was a great springboard to getting me stronger and ready to do more!

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Oh hey, I cancelled my sub like a week ago. Hahaha, great minds! 

You'll get there sooner than you think Mour. You'll be doing something and all of a sudden 1 of 2 things will happen. You will do it easily, not think about it and then go 'HOLY COW!' like 5 minutes after you realized what you did. OR like me... You'll go to lift something that used to give you trouble and smack yourself in the face with it because you put too much force behind it. 

• Like 2

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both