Forums are back in action! ×

New Ranger! Well, Kinda.

Hey!!

My names Justin and I'm here to become a ranger, well again. When I was little I was most definitely a ranger until the age of 16/17, could drive, got a job, and fast food was the coolest thing! Anyway.. 5 years later.. Not so good!

I'm currently 260 pounds (I know.. help!) with a 40 inch waist. Finally got back in the gym the last month and go about 3 times a week. Lots of cardio, and slowly ramping up the free weights attempts to get rid of my little twigs I call arms.

I'm currently a Certified Pharmacy Technician, and I'm in college, majoring in nursing. 3 more years to go! I also volunteer at a local hospital's ER! Which is exciting and challenging at times!

Anyway this site is amazing! As a huge gamer, from World of Warcraft and Warcraft 2/3 This site is like my dream come true! I've started the paleo diet a few days back and been sticking with it. Not that hard once you know exactly what it is and the Paleo Chicken Stir Fry Steve posted has been my staple lunch! 

Well, Thanks for reading and I hope to meet a lot of awesome nerdy fitness people!

Thanks,

Justin

• Like 4

/casts Mark of the Wild

Welcome, Ranger in Training! :)  NF is a great place to be, I'm sure you'll feel right at home here.  Have fun and keep sticking to your goals, you got this! :D

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65