Forums are back in action! ×

Gamer Nerd from California

A while back, a friend showed me this site. I thought it seemed fun, but i watched from afar, simply reading articles and 'wishing' I could be a cool as everyone here. Finally I decided, enough was enough. I realized I AM(or can be soon) cool enough too fit in here. I am severly out of shape, walking gets me tired. So in a moment of frustration, i did some research and made myself an excersize plan, and started to slowly eat better. More water and green tea, smaller meals, replacing half my snacks with carrots and pickles(still yummy). The plan I made myself, i am more motivated to follow than anything i have tried before. It has me doing SOMETHING 6days a week, enough to be a workout, but not something I grumble about and dont look forward too. And I still have time for my video games and hanging out with friends. I look forward to the encouragement and fun I will most likely find here. Any questions, just ask. Im an open book.

-Luna

I discovered that the secret to being cool is to be yourself, while trying to make yourself and those around you better by your actions. If people don't think that's cool... you'll never be able to please everyone, accept it and move on...

Welcome.

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance