Forums are back in action! ×

Count me in for the Rebellion!

Hi everyone! I've been yo-yoing for about 7 years now but have been better the past several. My HW is 181, my low weight is 131. I am a binge eater, unfortunately, and am tired all the time. I would like to change this about myself somehow.

I like to cook and mostly focus on healthy meals. I currently weigh 149.6 and have a goal weight of 125. I'm only 5'3" so this should be totally doable. I would like to get as low as possible by late June as that's when my first wedding dress fitting should be and as if wearing white isn't terrifying enough...

I do hour-long spin classes about twice a week and like to jog when the weather permits. Thankfully, my job is also fairly active so my diet is the biggest problem. I just picked WW back up to see if it could help me control my binging and I would also like to try rock climbing and hiking.

Anywho, I hope this can be my new weight loss home. =)

Welcome. I hope you like it here.

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials!

my diet is the biggest problem.

That is true of almost every person trying to lose weight (or gain weight). Understanding that is a great first step. Best of luck!

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and, whatever you hit, call it the target."