Forums are back in action! ×

Man this character sucks...starting over...

I completed my first challenge, and based my whole character on Crossfit (I love Crossfit).  I thought about the idea that being in the military, I needed to be strong...so I avoided any real "running".  Even though, I know that running is a part of military life.

I fell off the wagon (I'm on deployent, and you don't always have access to the greatest food and equipment).

But I'M BACK!!!!

I completed the Spartan Warrior Workout (from the movie 300, with a better time than the actors!)

And now, I have discovered and am totally addicted to Spartan Race workouts!   AROO!

Am I really changing my character?  NOPE.  Still an assassin, still wanting to learn Parkour.  But I am really focused on training for and completing my first obstacle race.  My wife is behind me, and is signing our whole family up for 5k races to get the kids involved (short distance and fun themes). 

I can't wait to get back from deployment.

BTW:  Since my reboot (January 13thish), I've lost 36 lbs and brought my 5k run time to 25 ish mins.  And I still sneak in a Crossfit WOD every now and then, because hey, it's fun to do the Hero workouts!

Stay strong and keep your heads up!!!!  

Lv 2 Human Assassin
Str:4
Dex:3
Sta:2
Con:1
Wis:2
Cha:0
Motto: "Don't give up yet...You've still got a couple of M*therf*ckers to prove wrong!"
Previous Challenge:Challenge 1: Ryan's Quest for Inner Peace