Forums are back in action! ×

hello nerdfitness, I think I will fit in

Hello everyone!

I am a male 25 year old student of economics from germany.

I was always skinny, weighing around 65-67 kilos with a body lenght of 1,85m.

I played soccer in my early youth, until I was 15 where I developed pretty strong allergies, so outdoor sports werent really pleasent anymore. At times I couldnt even go out without sneezing and coughing my lungs out or scratching my eyes nearly bloody. I started playing computer games and didnt change that behaviour until I started to study.

Two years ago I started boxing and realized I wasnt really as crippled by asthma or allergies as everyone wanted me to believe. I simply was out of shape. Well, I live at the coast now, so allergies arent really that strong anyways. Boxing showed me that my body is capable of a lot more than I gave it credit for.

In february I started going to the gym and my weight is now at 73 kilos. Thats pretty amazing for me even though I cant exercise to my full potential due to an inflimation in my shoulder.

I joined here to learn more about working out and have a nice online community.

I like to read fantasy(martin, Abercrombie, rothfuss) watch series and sports(soccer and NFL) and the accasional drink (more like drinkS) with my buddies.

Tl;Dr: I am weak and thin and want to get stronger and put on some weight in a healthy way.

Greetings, Malte

Welcome. I am new here as well. I understand your situation with asthma. I have struggled with it all my life. My asthma wasn't nearly as bad when I was playing football in high school. I was in good shape then. That is one of the reasons I am trying to get back into shape.

Looks like you are off to a good start. Good luck.

Well then more power to you, Malte. Let's start a life long journey of awesomeness ;)

Race: overweight Half-Elf || Class: when I grow up I be a :pirate:  || LVL: 0
STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Challenge #1

Bodyfat percentage from 34,4% down to 20%

0%
0%