Forums are back in action! ×

Rock Iron Pauldrons

Alright, well they are not rock solid, but much better than they were.

I have just recently gotten back into a regular fitness regimen (NROLFW) and have been consistent for over a month now. (5 weeks tomorrow). I haven't seen much changing on the scale, and have recently started transitioning to paleo, since most often no change means you have your diet to blame.

So today I noticed that when I flexed my bicep, I didn't have any "jiggle" on my arm.

Fat turning into muscle ftw.

Non-scale-victory.

WOOT!!

Also, here is a pic of a pauldron that has been bedazzled. This makes me laugh and/or jealous. Happy Thursday :)

post-39317-0-44454000-1430420371_thumb.j

• Like 1

~ Kitana: Elite Human Ranger tacking and destroying all barriers to healthy, fulfilling life ~

"Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." 1 Co 9:25-27

Also, here is a pic of a pauldron that has been bedazzled. This makes me laugh and/or jealous.

Part of me wants to razz on anyone who'd wear that... then there's the traitorous part of me that is fascinated by it & wants one. Stupid, traitorous part of me. Go be jealous of something less ridiculous!

• Like 1

High Elf-Rakshasa Assassin | LVL 16 | STR: 18 | DEX: 11 | STA: 13 | CON: 6 | WIS: 18 | CHA: 19