Forums are back in action! ×

Let's Play NerdFitness, chapter 1!

Hi there!  Hostofwords is my current 'nym and I'm in a pretty bad state of mind.  My ability to make progress has been seriously curtailed, not so much by external forces but my own inertia.  I've lurked here several times, reading articles and picking a plan, but I'm pulling the trigger now on making things move.

I'm 35 until August, I've gained back twenty of the forty pounds I lost... 2 years ago, apparently.  Yeesh.  I'm perpetually in the middle of a hundred different projects but I tend to do okay with deadlines, like getting ready for DragonCon in Atlanta.   I've finally decided to get a head start, and to see if I can do something good that isn't in a blind panic. 

My plan is to combine the Beginner's Body Weight Workout 3 times a week with getting the heck on my bike for at least 3 miles twice a week until the next 6 week challenge starts.

I've been a gamer and a sci-fi/fantasy book nerd since always, anime and manga since teenhood, I'm dabbling in youtube and blogging, my fiction writing is bogged down by *so* many things... so very many things.  But I digress.  I've been impressed by the community here, and I look forward to being among you!  I've also notified some RL friends of my goals, so some of them may join as well.  Woot!

'Some' is not a number.  'Soon' is not a time.

Daily Log | Lessthandaily Blog