Forums are back in action! ×

Not sure I'm a nerd, nevertheless I join the party!

Hi, I am Phen and also a bit late on introduction, as I have already started the challenge a week ago, but better late than never, right?

So here it is: I live in Hamburg, Germany, I weigh slightly over 200 pounds at 5'4 height and consider myself at this point a "fatty-strong" person.

Right now I am mostly isolated from all the people I like having in my life due to a depressive streak, but I am sure I'm on my way back on track.

I joined the Rebel Army to get (and to give) some support on my way to my awesome self, that slowly chrystalyses before my mental eye ;). After a moment of consideration I decided to start Stronglifts to get rid of the 50 pounds extra and unnecessary fat I am currently running around. After that I'd probably switch to calistenics and gymnastics as I am more interested in being able to move my body around in space, but maybe until then I'd like it too much to stop, so that as consequence I will need to alter those routines :D

Last week felt great and I decided to increase the stakes and signed myself today into a gym. Todays workout was awesome and I am looking forward for more to come.

• Like 1

Race: overweight Half-Elf || Class: when I grow up I be a :pirate:  || LVL: 0
STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Challenge #1

Bodyfat percentage from 34,4% down to 20%

0%
0%