Forums are back in action! ×

A Product Called: Forever Lazy

My wife and I are watching tv as I am writing this and a commercial comes on TV comes on for a product called FOREVER LAZY.

Its a fleece hooded full body... wait for it... lazy wear...

Only in America...

• Comes in Three Stylish Colors

• Keeps Your Head Warm, Comfortable and Lazy

• No Attached Feet, so Your Feet Don't Overheat!

• Made of 100% Anti-Pill Polar Fleece

• Has Zippered Hatches in Front and Back, for Great Escapes When Duty Calls

Posted ImagePosted Image

We can't stop cackling after seeing this.

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

i actually owned something like this back in high school. i think my mom got it for me at a thrift store or something. it was kind of awesome. but, yes, only in america. also, have you seen the pj pants that look like jeans?

I've seen workout pants/leggings that look like jeans, but never pajamas. Is that so people can wear pajamas in public and not feel so bad?

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me lies an invincible summer." - Albert Camus

"Moving on and Moving up" Challenge

My girlfirend and I make fun of this on a regular basis. Especially the rear hatch so you can make a poop without taking your clothes off. lol ridiculous.

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Especially the rear hatch so you can make a poop without taking your clothes off. lol ridiculous.

It seems totally OTW until you have to go in a cold drafty outhouse or behind a bush in mid winter in Colorado with the wind blowing and snow on the ground because the water froze. Then it makes perfect sense. BTDT in past years and went out and bought some of the old fashioned ones from the late 1800s because they were practical not silly.

Oogie McGuire

Black Sheep Shepherdess

STR 4.25 | DEX 4.5 | STA 3.75 | CON 3 | WIS 4.75 | CHA 1