Forums are back in action! ×

Story of your life.

Actually, I'm writing a book in the inverse process, a fictional character based on my experiences :D

But if there is someone who inspire me, is Goku, to train to have a better body and a better everything.

Because besides being a Saiyan, he trained as fuck, everyone trained with Master Korin, but most of the Z warriors stopped training as hard as him after they trained with Kami.

If you compare Piccolo or a well trained namekian, he'd be as powerful as a normal saiyan (the ones of Vegeta's planet who didn't train hard nor could transform into Super Saiyan). But Goku trained his whole life and became Super Saiyan 4. 

• Like 1

Yeah. The charater innovating me has been apocalypse from marvel comics, his ideology made me stop reign of bullying which had followed me like a plague for whole my childhood. And i still am open for any kind of trials as i have obsession for omniscience.  i want to be strong enough to be the best in about everything. i know it sounds insane. but i can't aim to be less than best in everything.

I agree with that, but "be yourself" always seemed nebulous and vague advice to me.

I am an amalgam of worldviews, opinions, experiences, tastes, preferences, and so many other things - and most of that didn't originate from me.

I think the best balance comes from seeing something you admire from somewhere else, and assimilating it in a way that is specific to you.

To take another Bruce Lee quote:

"Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own." - Bruce Lee

• Like 1