Forums are back in action! ×

Hey all :)

I've been on this whole fitness thing for a while and am always looking for new and interesting workouts and to connect with fitness minded people, and since I'm a giant nerd, I figured this would be a good place to make new friends.

I'm 28, 5'3 160 pounds looking to get down to 140. I love yoga, but want to get into lifting/strength training and I need to up my cardio game.

• Like 2

🌀🌀💣

You kinda sound like you might fit in with us jack of all trade Ranger *wink*wink* not that I'm promoting my own guild or anything.....

Challenge starts next week, go check out the recruits section and start figuring things out, it's a great intro to the site, fantastic way to start connecting with others and get into the swing of things. Make sure to stop by the guild hall threads to see where your goals will be best supported after the first challenge :D 

• Like 1

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

Welcome to the Rebellion. You were right to join, definately among friends and like minded people here

You kinda sound like you might fit in with us jack of all trade Ranger *wink*wink* not that I'm promoting my own guild or anything.....

Not at all. It's a pretty awesome guild with loads of great people in it

• Like 2

Lvl 65 Multitasker

So excited to do my first challenge!! I spent a long time looking at posts in the different guilds last night and thinking about my goals and quests to achieve those goals. I'm going to start my first challenge as a recruit, but the Rangers is a guild that caught my eye. I lovvvvve yoga, but I really want to diversify a bit and see if there's different kinds of exercise that speak to me.

• Like 1

🌀🌀💣