Forums are back in action! ×

And yes, here I am, back again. They opened this hella smexy funky gym, where I live. So I decided to ditch the old gym and start there. The atmosphere, is quite good. All the old chaps from boxing school are there. Kinda a miracle they still recognise me!

Anyhow,  I am going to start getting in shape again. I have been inactive for over a year now. Sometimes I do wish someone would kick me ass, so I would work out. 

Ah well!

About me:

29, male

Dislikes: Things that come between me and my food :P

Good to see you all again.

• Like 1

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

Welcome, welcome :D :D 

Check out the Challenge threads if you haven't had a chance to, a new one starts next week. Maybe outlining some goals and having people cheer you on will help a little bit with the accountability and restraint from junk food :P 

Also there are some AMAZING healthy recipes out there and I've discovered I can eat SO MUCH MORE with certain foods, it's pretty amazing (Roasted paprika butternut squash fries with sriracha is pretty much the most amazing thing ever, like sweet potato fries except I can eat like 5 times more!)

• Like 1

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

Hah thank you!

Yeah I am going to look at the challenge threads and see what I can do! And the recipes. Sigh. I am going to miss the burgers. D:

• Like 1

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

Hah thank you!

Yeah I am going to look at the challenge threads and see what I can do! And the recipes. Sigh. I am going to miss the burgers. D:

If you try it, you can TOTALLY do burgers on Paleo! Maybe not the bun, but the burgers themselves are pretty tasty.......http://civilizedcavemancooking.com/recipes/beef/best-burger-recipe/

Or if you want the bun IIFYM lets you play around with not eating other things and you can have your burger regularly :D Just because you're getting in shape and losing/gaining weight to do it doesn't mean you have to go on a bland diet, live it up!

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

If you try it, you can TOTALLY do burgers on Paleo! Maybe not the bun, but the burgers themselves are pretty tasty.......http://civilizedcavemancooking.com/recipes/beef/best-burger-recipe/

Or if you want the bun IIFYM lets you play around with not eating other things and you can have your burger regularly :D Just because you're getting in shape and losing/gaining weight to do it doesn't mean you have to go on a bland diet, live it up!

I made the challenge. Now going to live up to it! Starting now actually :/