Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everybody,

If it is one thing I know about myself, it is that I need someone to kick my behind and support/motivate me to go the gym or work out. Though it would be fun to talk about working out and balancing a good diet.

However most of your awesomers (yes I invented a word), live in the States, I am horribly far away, on the other side of the ocean.

So facts:

- Ranger

- Trying to go to the gym daily

- Trying to manage a diet 

- Online almost all the time, due to work

- Likes everything

- Dislikes uhm DC! Except Batman

So let me know :/ Want to help me out, reply or ask some more stuff about me.

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

European huh? I'm a finn. I'm more of a bodybuilder though. But it's always nice to chat! Add me as a friend or/shoot a message if you want! We never have too much friends!

You bodybuilder? :/ You build bodies? :P And yes European, sorta Dutch. Anyhow, I am more looking to get lean :D But hey! Lets chat up!

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

I'm French but living on the other side of the Mediterranean, and always up to exchange idiocies online. I'll go spam your challenge thread.

:/

Bonjour! I am scared. Halp mi!

• Like 1

:/

Bonjour! I am scared. Halp mi!

See, I'm not scary. 

I'm not paying attention to NF enough these days. I'm sad to see your request for virtual wingmen attract only me and vegito. Really shows there's truth in the way we both qualify ourselves as talkative :P.

• Like 2

See, I'm not scary. 

I'm not paying attention to NF enough these days. I'm sad to see your request for virtual wingmen attract only me and vegito. Really shows there's truth in the way we both qualify ourselves as talkative :tongue:.

Quoted for truth. Latter part though. Not the scary part!

But yeah, I have been tagging other people. In the other topic. But they kinda ignore me. I feel so sad now. I must cry in a corner and drink my water!

But we should make a group or so! 

• Like 1

We should totally do so! Alright? Name? 

Lol. Ugh. Yeah same here. Lets Ilham come up with a name. :D

• Like 1

- The "Chat 'Till The Casket Claps" Lads.

- The Pow Wow Social Club

- The "Posts Or It Didn't Happen" Gentlemen

See I knew I could count on you!

However! Why the gentlemen or lads? :/ You be female right? O_O

WHAT ABOUT!

I like post or it didn't happen. :/ League of extraordinaries? (sorry reading that comic at the moment)

We could also go with a comic theme :/

unemployed superheroes...

Rofl. Technically speaking true. You made my day! Thank you.

• Like 1

Oh dessy it's not like the that fit people don't need ass kicking. After years of active training i still need someone to tell me that i don't need that pizza

Quoted for truth!

• Like 1

Lol we really need to get this thing going.

We don't have a name :/ If we have a name we can make one :D

What about: NoobsRus? :P

Mhm. We should make a group so we can do the following:

- Track each others progress

- Encourage each other

- Share common goals 

- Share knowledge

- Pick on Ilham :P

So we can do this by creating a topic on the forums, or some other social media or Skype!

So what do we need to do this:

- A name

- And to decide who wants to join :D

Lets do this!