Forums are back in action! ×

poor man's superheroes....

i'm in no matter the name. we could make secret facebook group :D

And once again, quoted for the truth.

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

Oh my gosh so sorry I haven't been skyping the past 2 days, I will start again soon! I' have  been good at staying low carb but most of my time has been spent with my friends at the lake or in the pool not being overly active. Slates my skyp is Destiney.Fischer but usually it's just me sending a video message of if I was able to work out and eat right. It is however helpful for keeping yourself accountable :)  Sorry I am a sucky sidekick! I can't see my computer screen well outside which is where I am heading now :) I hope you all are doing well! I am up to trying to make a Skype group for anyone who thinks this could benefit them.

• Like 1

I would be up to FB too ... I am an idiot with Skype lol

Make one and add me :D;) Idiot :P

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

hahaha ok I will do it when I put the kiddos to bed! why are you sick of seeing my mug already!  jk

Oh so not true! Your lack of sending me videos is actually quite disturbing. I grew quite fond of your mug :D

Ok i will make a group into fb. It's name is company of unemployed superheroes. Come and join. Let's get this moving and wonder the exact name later

I'll join!