Forums are back in action! ×

Hi I just started this today. I signed up for the Academy. I am super excited to get started.

I am a 25 year old girl child. I love most video games, super heroes, fantasy, science fiction, anime, and all things nerdy. 

I am married and met my hubby when we were working together at the comic store. 

Super sweet I know.

Anyway, I have never been an athlete and have tried and tried again to diet and exercise. Unfortunately I can't seem to get anything to stick. So I am trying this out.

I love to meet and talk to new people so contact me if you want a new friend :-)

Wish me luck!

• Like 2

Welcome Storm! Don't listen to Vegito :P To be honest, I hate the diet part, I have a thing for sweets. But yeah. At least the people here, help me to stay off it :D So that is a good thing!

• Like 1

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

I too have a thing for sweets. And the things I have tried is basketball, softball, cheerleading. (All in school) all negatives for me. I have tried running different exercise classes like insanity, Zumba, Pilates, piloting. I should at least get some points for trying right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard. Here's a reframe for you.  Those "negatives" of basketball softball and cheerleading were really positives in that they took you one step closer to finding what's going to work for you. Next time you pick an activity, you don't have to consider those three.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath