Forums are back in action! ×

My name, for all intents and purposes, is Udane and I have been a wirey nerd for the last 8 year span of my life. To tell you the truth, I have nothing truly against being wirey, but I would like to put on some muscle. Thereto, I do not want to be Hulk Hogan strong, but rather Bourne strong. There isn't too much more to tell. I'm 21, studying is my hobby and I am making working out my second one. Naturally, after reading all of the great references to beloved sci-fi characters and etc... on this site, I had to join! If anything else could be more motivational than combining all of my sci-fi interests into working out, I haven't yet experienced it :)

Luke: I can't believe it.

Yoda: That is why you fail.

My name, for all intents and purposes, is Udane

Well you get points for not typing out "for all intensive purposes" which makes me cringe when I hear it. Sounds like you're bright dude with goals. "Studying is my hobby" is cool; I wish I would distill that, freeze dry it, and put it my daughters' drinks.

Anyhow welcome to the boards and look fwd to seeing your plan on how you're going to become counter-intelligence awesome.

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance