Forums are back in action! ×

Long time lurker, first time poster.

siflandolly.jpg

I keep telling myself that I should post something on here, ask for help, get some support, stop isolating.  Well, here I am.  I recently moved to a new city and don't really know anyone other than my boyfriend and his family.  I do a lot of binge eating because I'm sad and lonely.  I suppose I can post here next time I'm sad and lonely!

The guild thing seems interesting and I am somewhat interested in doing a paid membership.  I've purchased other workout DVDs and gym memberships in the past and I lost weight and then gained it back.  I go to Taco Bell a lot because the people there are friendly and I honestly don't know other places I can go and hangout and talk to people.

I want to be a member of SOME online community.  Maybe not this one, but I need a place to go and talk!  I'm tired of Facebook and Twitter.  All I do is go online and read video game news and watch videos of other people playing video games together and having fun!

ANYWAY!  That's the end of my depressing rant.  I'm actually a really awesome person.  I'm a multi-instrument musician and do a lot of other types of art.  When I'm not being moody, I'm very witty and hilarious!  I still haven't decided how much of myself I will reveal on here, but I'm sure I will feel more comfortable over time.  I am a vegetarian and animal lover.  I have a golden retriever and he is hilarious.

Things I like (random selections):

Movies: Birdman, The Ring, Sinister, Magnolia, Friday The 13th, Tron Legacy, Something's Gotta Give, Koyaanisqatsi, Mad Max Fury Road, A Chipmunk Adventure, The Matrix, The Mighty Ducks, In The Mix

Video Games: DriveClub, Super Mario World, Intelligent Qube, Manhunt, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Braid, Limbo, Killer Instinct, Metal Gear Solid, Knack, Phoenix Wright

Music: Autechre, Aphex Twin, Minor Threat, Fear Before, Norma Jean, Marilyn Manson, Tortoise, Sleigh Bells, Beastie Boys, Michael Jackson, Ray Conniff, Deftones, Beethoven, Andre Kostelanetz

Skateboarding, Abstract Art, Puppeteering, LGBT rights, Basketball, Organizing things by color, fashion, photography, magic tricks.

Thanks for reading!  I'll end here with a self-portrait:

tumblr_newadt4owA1qb7xnqo1_500.jpg

• Like 2