Forums are back in action! ×

She Hulk has been busy leveling up in real life to the point where it's making her stress and backtrack. Let's go through the good things that have happened since my last challenge (two challenges ago).

I won my lawsuit (and paid off my loans and then invested most of what was left of that) I got an internship. I loved that internship and learned SO much. I took a leap and moved out on my own. I have an apartment, two roommates, and a cat (my roommate's cat). Within two weeks of moving I was offered a job as an office coordinator at another production studio. I took it. I'm employed. I'm working in the field I love and will continue to love and I'm learning... and it's gonna be hard. But I'm getting there. I'm also getting out and doing things. I've been to one concert (for one of my favorite bands) and two cons in the past two weeks. Which is too much, honestly. But! I've had fun. I'm really learning to enjoy life and that's something that I have long wanted to be able to do. My RA seems to still be in remission (in fact, I haven't even taken my meds in about three weeks, which is totally fine!). I'm getting there. I'm at a good place... but I need to pace myself. 

Here are the downfalls: I'm spending too much money (I just spent about $600 on comics and eating out this weekend alone... I'm having a cover sketch done in full color... of Shulkie). I haven't gone out and exercised in ages. I'm losing muscle mass which is very bad for my joints (that's what got me into remission in the first place). I haven't found new doctors in the area yet. I need to get a psychiatrist, damn it. I'm not keeping track of my food intake. So it's all over the place. Although I haven't really binged in a while, my sugar intake is WAY too high and I'm eating out WAY too much. 

These are things I need to change. And I am going to change.

Which is what's happening this coming challenge.

Oof. Wish me luck.

• Like 1

Current Challenge: She-Hulk Strengthens the Stronghold.

[Level: 6 | STR 8.18 | DEX 6.31 STA 9.47 | CON 11.08 WIS 10.5 | CHA 6.9 ]

SHULKIE!!!! Good to see you back with us!

Wow it sounds like you've accomplished so much, that is amazing!  Congratulations!  I've got no doubts you can start to reign in the trouble spots and keep kicking ass. :D

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65