Forums are back in action! ×

A very special thing happened last sunday

Well i guess i just wanted to brag a bit and though this really does not seem like much but for me its freakin awesome :)

Story goes my family were going to sea world for a day and as usuall we parked pretty far away ( i ususally park in the back of parking lots for the extra walking) and we get out and my son, he's 4, says "daddy i gotto go potty" umm ok well lets go to the gate so you can go then he starts doinga bit of pee pee dance and says i really gotto go so i told my wife to lock up the car and i said "ok hang on" and tossed him on my back piggy back style and ran about 75 yards without stopping and when we got to teh bathroom i was barely out of breath for about a minute, did not use my inhaler, then fine after that and no accident :)

i have always had athsma and still carry a rescue inhaler but i've been adding a bit of interval running into my workouts, and this was the first time i've gotten to really use it in life. So i figured my son is 36lbs and did a pretty good pace run for 75 yards i'm pretty happy with that zombie run here i come

Lv 1 Half-Orc Adventurer

Str 3 | Dex 2 | Sta 3 | Con 2 | Wis 3 | Cha 2

Guest Snake McClain

spezzy will probably move it.

anyway THAT IS F***ING AWESOME! Good job. i love seeing hard work pay off in real life. I need to do some HIIT's and Tabatas. i am buying my stop watch TODAY. Can't let some british PHONE BOOTH out run me!

You never know when the chance to be Superman will present itself. But when they do, you're either prepared for it or you're not. Congrats on being a Superman to your son (and probably your wife as well). Few things in life feel better than the esteem of those you love.

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

That's great! One of the most motivating thing for me has been how much my quality of life with my kids has increased since I started to get in shape. I don't think I'd put a kid who really needs to go potty right on my back, it's just too likely that you'd end up spending the rest of the day smelling of urine. I'm glad it worked out for you.

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log