Forums are back in action! ×

Hello to one and all.

Hi, how are ya, Hello!

My name is Oz. it really is in real life (sort of, okay it’s an abbreviation of my surname but close enough!) I stumbled across Nerd Fitness for the first time yesterday, finding a link to the article about Staci. Extremely impressive stuff! Good on you woman.

So I’m 26, and I’m into mainly my PC, but secondary my Xbox. Though i confess, I’m much less of a nerd than i used to be. Namely due to diminishing free time, and living with my fiancé!

I’ve been doing stronglifts for 6 weeks, and been noticing improvements. Though i need to tidy up my diet. Starting Monday I’m going to try Paleo for 30 days, and see how that goes.

This very moment, I’m reading through Rebel Strength Guide and *hand in the air* I have an initial question.

I’m 6ft 1" and weigh 86KG, which is only just over my guide weight, so i should "probably eat slightly more, but i have the slim down and bulk up meal plans, but which should i really follow??

Over and out.

Oz.

Turns out if i read a bit further I found my answer! Cant remember where, but i have my food targets and monday Im going full paleo, except for christmas day. God damn if im missing roast potato's!!

Hit the gym today, gym opened at 8.00 i was there at 5 past. Not bad for a Saturday.

Felt really good after. Hit 60KG (132lbs) Squats, 40kg (88lbs) Bench, 47.5KG(104lbs) Bent over row.

Felt so good i went and did 3 sets of 10 push ups (first 2 set done with consumate ease, the third requiring some willpower!) and 3 x 30 second planks.

Will start a battle log from Monday.

Really pumped and motivated!

Bring on that next level!