Forums are back in action! ×

Crawling out from under rock

Hi everybody.

I recently discovered nerd fitness, and got back into lifting after a few semesters of hiding from the world while studying, living on coffee and muffins, and feeling generally depressed and blah.

I'm female, 28, 5'7 ish 120ish. I started on StrongLifts a week ago and I'm liking the challenge. I'm going at it alone in a university gym filled with mostly packs of muscle bound guys, but I just pretend like I'm the only one there and it goes ok most days. Still, I'd like a little comraderie with fellow nerd types who love to lift heavy but dont necessarily identify with the T-Nation crowd. This seems like a really positive and encouraging community to be a part oF, so I thought I'd crawl out from under my rock and say hello.

• Like 5

Are you able to out run yourself? And welcome :D Muffins! I need those. Ugh, I can't diet -.- Cruel world. Well I am not into the strong lifting, but more in the get in shape mode. :/ But I'll try and help you out :/ 

Did you take a look at the challenge forums?

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome