Forums are back in action! ×

Lady A- Looks Like An Assassin (the real kind)

Earlier this week for work I was visiting an engineering firm in a high rise building. I told the security guard the name of the firm I was looking for. He looks me up & down, then asks if I'm there to rough someone up. I replied it wasn't on the agenda but I could make some accommodations & asked who he had a grudge against.

I'm in pretty good shape, but I hadn't realized I look like I'm in hit man shape. The fact that I look a bit like Barbie made it that much funnier. Made my week! 😀

• Like 3

High Elf-Rakshasa Assassin | LVL 16 | STR: 18 | DEX: 11 | STA: 13 | CON: 6 | WIS: 18 | CHA: 19

Imagine the life of an assassin working for Engineers with petty grudges. They'd have you lean in right before the kill and whisper things like, "You should not have made fun of his analysis on that load bearing assessment."

• Like 6

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath