Forums are back in action! ×

Hello! 

I joined the Nerd Fitness Forums a long time ago. Never posted anything or kept up with it. Hope to do so now. Finally introducing myself.
Hi call me Des! I am an adventurer soon to be monk, with assassin fitness aspirations. I have joined Nerd Fitness in hopes of finding an accountability resource and making fitness fun! Yes it is hard work, but hark work can also be fun.

Thank you and I look forward to making some friends here.  
;)

Welcome, Des.

I didn't know dinosaurs said rawr, Des. What else can you tell about yourself? Do you dabble in martial arts? Or a fitness past?

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

Welcome, Des.

I didn't know dinosaurs said rawr, Des. What else can you tell about yourself? Do you dabble in martial arts? Or a fitness past?

Hello ShakeelR nice to meet you!

I am a current practitioner of Okinawan karate and kobudo going on two years now. I am hitting the martial art plateau and need to bring in conditioning practices to progress through. I really also really want to learn how to rock climb and increase my flexibility overall.  :pride:  

Rock climbing is fun! So are you going to join the challenge?

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome