Forums are back in action! ×

Sundark Rises To The Challenge

SUNDARK ENTERTAINMENT

The "Entertainment" part is because I like to think myself as entertaining. The "Sundark" part is because...it sounds cool? I don't know.

Anyway, I've been following Nerd Fitness for quite a while. I also have an account with NF Academy. But I decided to try and be active on the main site as well. About six weeks ago, I made a very sudden change in my dieting habits. Here's what that looks like right now.

• No more soda. I've gone from almost 2 liters a day to none at all. In it's place, iced tea and water. At most, I have one glass of soda once a week, and no more.
  • No more grains. I've gone from being your stereotypical pasta-loving Italian to a guy who flinches when he smells the delicious aroma of pasta...
  • More vegetables. I've been eating broccoli, carrots, and salads almost every day.
  • More meat. Meat is good. Me like meat. Pork, chicken, beef, it's all quite delicious.

Six weeks is a long time to keep such a sudden, drastic change in diet going. And yet, I haven't lost any momentum. I haven't begun to desire a "cheat day." And that's incredible. Especially for a guy who was raised by a mom who took me out to eat every day instead of cooking a good, home-cooked, healthy meal. 

Now that that's all out of the way, let me lay down some vital statistics for you.

Last time I weighed myself, I was 380 pounds. Now, that was a few months ago. I can only hope that my six weeks of healthy eating has lowered that.

I'm six feet tall, and originally from NYC.

Right now, I'm studying game development and learning to use Unreal Engine 4. I hope to become an indie game dev and start publishing quality games sometime in the next couple of years.

My wife and I currently live in South Carolina, and attend a local church. 

When I'm focusing on work, I need to have something playing in the background. My go-to music tends to be video game covers or movie soundtracks. I'll try to remember to include what I have playing at the time of writing my posts.

So, that's me.

Listening to The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past cover by Insaneintherainmusic

• Like 1

What do we want? No more soda! When do we start? :/

Welcome :D Meat is so good! 

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome